Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Catching up after 4 races in four weeks

I can't believe I did it. 4 races in 4 weekends, at 3 different distances. Cherry Blossom 9.39M, The Boston Marathon, Pikes Peek 10k, and The Potomac River Run Marathon respectively.

Good race results are nice, but having great teammates that help you along the way means more to me than anything else. So without further delay I would like to recognize all of you who have helped me be the best I can be.
Alan & Dan - Those Tuesday morning workouts on Hains Point have really showed me the power of a Team, and how to stay positive.
Megan, Drew, & Miguel - Thank you for "showing me the ropes", and how things get done.
DoJo & MCRRC Teammates are the greatest people you can ask to be around when you set your goals to the sky.

Spring race results for Shlomo:

Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (9.39) in a time of 55:08
(L-R, Me, Exavier, Mark, Frank, Robin, & Miguel) 

Boston Marathon in a time of 2:55:04
(Miguel and I at the Marathon Expo)

Pikes Peek 10k in a time of 35:49

Potomac River Run Marathon in a time of 2:59:55

Thank you for joining me on this journey. 
Stay strong and race on, your friend #shlomotrained


No comments:

Post a Comment